[Today's activities are below, but first...]
Deep Nutrition author Dr. Shanahan on sports nutrition
I'd like to share two early, very positive observations regarding the summer program:
First,
my 15-year-old niece Molly, who plays on my girls Bluff City team, made
a decision on Sunday to take her nutrition seriously. I went with her
to the grocery store to pick out good food for her to eat for the week. I
asked her tonight what she ate today and she told me - all good. She
then said, "It was hard at Huey's though." I asked what she meant. She
said that in the early afternoon she met a few friends up at Huey's. I
was waiting for her to tell me that she drank a few Cokes and downed an
order of cheese fries. Instead she told me that all she had was a glass
of water (she had already prepared and eaten her own lunch at home)
while her friends ate. She said it was the hardest thing that she's ever
done, but she said that she's serious about improving and felt great
about it later.1. Roll the ball forward with the sole x 100 yards
No comments:
Post a Comment